- Disinfecting all frequently touched areas
- All employees are following proper hand washing, coughing, and sneezing etiquette.
- We will try to stagger patients, so there is limited contact with other patients.
- We continue to follow CDC guidelines for prevention.
- If you are sick or feeling under the weather with any signs of symptoms of fever, muscle aches, an increased temperature, or persistent cough
- If you have been near a family member or in close proximity to anyone who has shown signs or symptoms of possibly being sick in the past few weeks.
- If you have recently traveled to countries experiencing ongoing COVID-19 transmission.
We understand this is an incredibly stressful and difficult time, but we are optimistic and hopeful that things will return to normal in the near future. If you have any questions or are uncertain, please call us at 609-585-1410.
Our Dental Services
- Composite Restorations
- Root Canal Therapy
- Invisalign and ClearCorrect
- Gum Therapy
- Removable dentures
- Fixed Bridge
- Implant Restorations
- Sleep Apnea Appliances
- Sedation Dentistry
We take Discover, Visa, MasterCard, American Express as well as CareCredit and Lending Club.